with Physical Therapy
Treating Scoliosis with Physical Therapy
Scoliosis affects about 3 – 5% of the population, and about 10% of these cases could require surgery if the curve becomes too severe. Many times, scoliosis goes untreated. This can lead to poor posture, ill-fitting clothes, and lower self-esteem. Also, long term scoliosis can cause respiratory and cardiac problems. Treating Scoliosis with physical therapy can prevent surgery and even reduce the severity of the curve. As a result, you can return to all the activities you love without any limitations.
Get Ahead of the Curve
At Landmark Physical Therapy, we aim to:
- Decrease the Cobb angle by 15 – 20dg
- Improve postural control and core strength
- Return you to full particpation in all activities
- Delay or prevent surgery
- Avoid the negative effects brought on by an advanced curve
The Landmark Difference
What makes us different:
- Our therapists create a program based on your unique needs
- We address the three dimensional aspects of the curve to return the spine to its’ natural shape and function
- You will receive at least 40 minutes of hands-on therapy – 3X more than other clinics
- Our program is 12 full visits long and is cheaper than other, more invasive options
- The Landmark Guarantee: Licensed physical therapists perform all of the injury rehab at Landmark PT. You will never be handed off to a tech or aide.
Request your FREE 15 minute screening
Landmark offers a free 15 minute screening to see if physical therapy is right for you. Request yours today and Get Ahead of the Curve!
Landmark Physical Therapy © 2017, All Rights Reserved